This is my first venture into growing herbs of any kind! My most frustrating part of the build was in the paint I scrounged from my garage as a shortcut. It should have been paint for the proper material, so I had to use a wire wheel to remove the paint and start over. I could have saved time and hassle by using white buckets but they cost twice the amount so I went frugal and stupid. I used male/female plug adapters instead of connecting fans, with wire-nuts for ease of disassemble and transport. The fiber pot I'm using is narrower and taller than the popular Smart Pot. I wanted circulation around the pot and the clearance allows for the touted "air rooting".