Above are a few links for the main parts of my bucket. The rest of the materials were picked up at Home Depot. This project cost me roughly $280, minus all of the original material I bought but decided to upgrade.
The hardest part about this build, was figuring out how I was going to mount my light. I wanted to draw the exhaust from the top of the bucket, so I'd have a better seal. once I figured out how I was going to hang the light, everything else was fairly easy.
I don't remember which post I found the link for that buckethe adapter for fans, but whoever makes those is a genius. They fit perfectly on my bucket and create a great seal. I think they come in 3 different sizes.
Below are a few pics of my build.